Abseiling works allow a complementary solutions to our Facade access equipment and Fall protection activities.
Our working procedure complies with the safety requirements for work on heights on rope (ITM-SST 1407.1). Protection in fall hazard zones.
Training and controls for fall protection equipment (Service only for Luxembourg)
Training for work in fall hazard areas
Theoretical training: (4 hours)
- European standards - CE markin
- Personal protective equipment - Properties - Areas of application - Anchor points - Deviation points - Fabrication - Properties - Material inspection
- Effects in the event of a fall - Physics forces
- Falling techniques
- First aid adapted to work on ropes
Practical training: (4hours)
- Use of different fall protection equipments and techniques - Practical exercises
- Use of anchor points - Creation of anchors and anchors on existing structures - Assuring a drop> 1.20 m of a body of 80 kg and a drop factor of 0.2
- Theoretical and practical test
Fall Protection Equipment Controls
Each employer must make available to each of its employees who work on ropes a complete set of personal protective equipment (harness, ropes, carabiners, helmet, descenders, etc.) Each employee must check his or her personal protective equipment on a daily basis .
The employer must maintain a rope safety record for the PPE. GfP SA will assist you in setting up a register in accordance with ITM-SST 1407.4